Safety & Security Amsterdam (SSA) 2017
From 26 - 28 September 2017 RAI Amsterdam is the place to be for engineers, advisers, suppliers system integrators, security managers, end users and officials that work in the public sector. Visit SSA to see the innovations, check up on industry developments, share expertise and find solutions
Interested in exhibiting at SSA?
Why visit SSA?
5 reasons to participate in SSA
- Profile your company at the only national trade exhibition for (fire) safety and security where literally all segments come together under one roof.
- Use the power of meeting fitters, consultants, end users and professionals in the public sector face-to-face.
- Benefit from the press and communication power of the trade exhibition with the most extensive scope in the sector (database with approx. 20,000 unique records).
- Participate in the professional programme drawn up with the cooperation of sector organisations and stakeholders in the area of (fire) safety and security.
- Build on your image in the professional environment of RAI Amsterdam, the venue with a leading position in sustainable business practices in Europe.
SSA 2015: focus on innovations and Cyber Security
Innovations were a focal point at SSA 2015. A unique Innovation Square at the heart of the exhibition floor enabled knowledge institutes and market leaders to present and demonstrate their latest technologies and integrated solutions. The SSA Awards also had a prominent place in the square. A new addition to the exhibition floor is the Cyber Security Area.
Sector-specific safety issues
SSA is the biennial meeting point in the field of security and (fire) safety. The knowledge platform provides installers, end users, government officials and other professionals with insight into solutions for sector-specific safety issues.
We warmly welcome journalists to the press room of RAI Amsterdam. The press room offers a calm environment during the busy days of Safety & Security Amsterdam. There are computers available with internet access, coffee and tea and around lunchtime we serve a selection of sandwiches. We also provide exhibitor press information and there is always someone present who can answer any questions you may have about the show. Our hostess can also offer you a locker to store valuable equipment in.The press room is open one hour before the show starts until half an hour after it closes.