Exhibiting at SSA 2015
Safety & Security Amsterdam (SSA) brings together the full (fire) safety and security sector every two years at Amsterdam RAI. SSA will take place on 22 - 24 September 2015 in Amsterdam RAI. Application formSpecific Terms & Conditions
5 reasons to participate in SSA 2015
- Profile your company at the only national trade exhibition for (fire) safety and security where literally all segments come together under one roof.
- Use the power of meeting fitters, consultants, end users and professionals in the public sector face-to-face.
- Hitch a lift on the press and communication power of the trade exhibition with the most extensive scope in the sector (database with approx. 20,000 unique records).
- Participate in the professional programme drawn up with the cooperation of sector organisations and stakeholders in the area of (fire) safety and security.
- Build on your image in the professional environment of Amsterdam RAI, the venue with a leading position in sustainable business practices in Europe.
Visiting SSA 2015
From 22 - 24 September 2015, you can visit approximately 200 exhibitors, relevant stakeholders, see presentations and take part in industry discussions. SSA is the only trade fair where all relevant industries are represented.
For three days straight, Amsterdam RAI is the place to be for engineers, advisers, suppliers system integrators, security managers, end users and officials that work in the public sector. Visit SSA to see the innovations, check up on industry developments, share expertise and find solutions.
SSA 2015 focused on innovations and Cyber Security
Innovations will be a focal point at SSA 2015. A unique Innovation Square at the heart of the exhibition floor will enable knowledge institutes and market leaders to present and demonstrate their latest technologies and integrated solutions. The SSA Awards will also have a prominent place in the square. A new addition to the exhibition floor is the Cyber Security Area.
Sector-specific safety issues
SSA is the biennial meeting point in the field of security and (fire) safety. The knowledge platform provides installers, end users, government officials and other professionals with insight into solutions for sector-specific safety issues.